New from the studios of Lionheart Creations, the WT-9 Dynamic by Aerospool. This sleek composite sport
plane is an extremely popular plane in Europe, found at most all flight schools. Its performance makes it
a great cruiser for trips as well as a popular plane in flying clubs and flight schools. They are also a first
choice for glider tow planes across Europe.
The styling of the WT-9 is very sleek and advanced, its airframe using the latest in composite construction
technologies, its slippery design enabling it to attain good airspeed ranges yet sporting a very good fuel
This package features the radical new FS2004 'Unlimited' technology that allows us to make this model
with an extremely high polygon count like that of FSX models, and also has bypassed the FS2004 '4MM
Vertex proximity limit', so that now we can make elaborate small switches and controls throughout the
aircraft with elaborate shapes, no longer requiring basic shapes for small objects. We call this new
technology 'FS9 Unlimited'.
On this project, we have decided to include the manual in the actual aircraft.
Selecting Shift-9 or clicking on the brown manual in the left pocket inside the
virtual cockpit will bring up the large manual that is fully illustrated with many
screenshots to go from in how to fly your new Dynamic. The manual is
approximately 40 pages and I should say, will probably grow with future
* Multiple pilots; Male, Female. The FS2004 model also has 'couple' loadout.
* Complete high detail Virtual Cockpit with many popup panels and instruments
* Metric Aux. Instruments (3) for European pilots; actual Winter German gauges
* High detail Dynon D-100 PFD electronic screen flight system with sub menu's
and various selections and settings created exactly like the real Dynon D-100.
Also comes with the HS34 companion 'control' unit for D-100 HDG, CRS, and ALT
* FlyBox Prop Pitch Management Computer (easy to use and explained how it is worked in the manual).
* Comes with both versions of Retractable and Fixed Landing Gear; RG & FG.
* AVMap GPS Screen with HSI readout and various GPS Functions. This is not
a fully functioning GPS. The stock FS GPS 500 unit comes with the popup list for programming Direct To flights, etc.
* FS2004 model is the newest in FS9 technology; Unlimited Export. Where older FS9 models were restricted to Vertices being 4MM
apart and no less, and a maximum of 65,000 Polygons for the entire model, this now features extremely precise small parts and
sports 564,000 Polygons!
* High detail Rotax 112UL Engine with remove-cowling command
* Detachable wings
* Selectable Wings; with or without wingtips
* Selectable fuselages; with or without rear windows
* Prop Mittens for keeping the prop safe after shutdown for storage
* Park Mode with wheel chauks. Luggage is also deployable
* Opening window vents with sound effects of wind
* LHC added Auto Pilot for those that love sight seeing
* Several paint schemes with several featuring metallic paint
* Wild STOL like flight capabilities that enable short field take-offs and fast, agile landings.
* Cruise airspeeds for the RG is 136 Knots; for the FG is 120 Knots (5200 RPM)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Question: Do I need to buy the newest version of FSX / P3D Dynamic to get the updates?
Answer: If you have already purchased the FSX Dynamic package, you are entitled to the update freely. Request another download
from where you purchased your Dynamic from.
Question: Will this run in Prepar3D? Do I need to manually install it into P3D?
Answer: The FSX version has a dual P3D / FSX Installer. Select either FSX or Prepar3D in the Installer setup and it will install into the
sim you select. The Dynamic was tuned to run better in Prepar3D so that it will perform nicely in heavy scenery on standard computers
Question: I purchased the Dynamic and installed it but it doesnt show up in my Flight Sim. Why?
Answer: You may have a Windows OS-64bit which has the Program Folder renamed to 'Program Files (64)'. Simply run the installer
again, and this time, before it uploads the files into your computer, check the location of your Flight Simulator installation. If its not
correct, then click the small Browse button beside the address string and navigate to your FSX folder, then click OK to start uploading
This may be necessary also with some 'external hard drives' where FS is located on a drive other then C drive. This does not happen
with all installations, only some.
Question: When I select 2 or 3 paint schemes to see what they look like, FSX stops loading newer paint schemes. Why?
Answer: This happens now and then with models that are graphics intensive. FSX has run out of RAM and will stop loading new
textures. Rebooting FSX will enable you to select other textures. Having no other programs but FSX running will help save RAM
memory for FSX in managing the textures.
Question: If the Dynamic goes into a next build series up, such as 2.0 or 3.0, do I need to purchase the package all over again?
Answer: No. You are entitled to all factory updates, being an owner of the package. See your vendor for details and request the
update 'if' the update is a full 'complete installer' version update. (Some mini-updates will be available, here only at Lionheart
Creations. Vendors will not carry the mini-updates on a normal basis).
Question: Will this plane work in FS2004? Is this a FS2004 version model or pure FSX?
Answer: This is a pure FSX only model, featuring dual VC and exterior models in FSX SDK formats. You must purchase the FS2004
model if you also wish to fly the Dynamic in FS2004.
Question: Is this available in other locations other then Lionheart Creations Ltd?
Answer: Yes. We sell through PCAviator.com in their downloads store, and also at the famous Euro outlet, SimMarket.com which
also feature a backup CD service for a small fee. The famous FlightSimStore in Australia also sells Lionheart Creations aircraft addons.
Question: Will this work on a slow computer? What are the requirements?
Answer: The Dynamic package is an elaborate, high detail package. With that said, we have gone to great extents to make this
aircraft run efficiently (very fast) on 'normal' computers. Our glass panel system 'is' the fastest performing glass panel on the market for
Flight Simulator. However, its also very 'sparton' (basic) in code sophistication, which helps to make it low in resource useage. We also
did some innovative recondiguring of the center MFD GPS screen, lowering refresh rates, enabling a new 'no-render sleep-mode' which
shuts down the sim from rendering the map when its not visible (it used to still render the map even when hidden, but we found a way
As for textures, which also cost heavily in Flight Simulator X, we used 'no' 32bit textures. When high resolution was required, such as
the fuselage texture sheet, we went with double size 2048 pixels in DXT-5 format (standard) so that Graphics Cards could manage them
easily. Not all of the textures are double size, many are still standard 1024 and 512 pixels square in size.
With the FS2004 version of the Dynamic, we went with some '32bit' high resolution textures. If those are slowing down your computer
quite a bit, then download and install the Performance Pack that will convert all the textures into standard DXT3 format.
Question: Do you offer a Backup CD service?
Answer: No, we do not, but our vendor at SimMarket does for a extra service charge.
Question: Will there be a textures performance pack for people that have older, slower computers?
Answer: Yes, for the FS2004 version only. It is now available and downloadable from this webpage. Simply install and overwrite all
the texture folders. A 'ReadMe' document in TXT format will walk you through the process.
Question: Will there be a paint kit for the Dynamic package?
Answer: Yes. Again, as soon as we can, we will have the paint kit uploaded. This will be in Adobe Photoshop PSD layered format.
Question: What is in this Dynamic download package?
Answer: The WT-9 Dynamic package features 6 different aircraft liveries, totalling 8 different selectable planes in FS2004, and in FSX,
with the separate Female lady pilot variants, that makes about 16 models plus 1 called 'White' that can easily be used as a base DDS
paint kit for the FSX version planes.
Question: Does this feature its own Soundpack or does it use a stock Soundpack?
Answer: Yes, it features a custom soundpack created by Oskari Syynimma of Finland. Oskari produced a very realistic Rotax
soundpack that was created from an actual aircraft with this engine.
Question: I have a transparent exterior, and the gauges arent working in FSX? What is going on?
Answer: You must not have the FSX SP1 Service Pack installed. If you do, you may need to re-install it. Make sure that your UAC in
your Windows is adjusted to allow you to install this and modify the FSX installation. Some report that their UAC security systems in
vista and Win7 will sometimes block you from the update process. You can download the FSX SP1 and SP2 update service packs for
FSX at www.fsinsider.com
Question: When I boot up my plane, its all black. Why?
Answer: It sounds like your FSX installation is maxed out in resources from high settings. Please lower your settings. To test this,
turn off your clouds and your AA setting in Display. When first installing your plane, you may need to reboot if you have Win7 OS64
and vista OS64. Rebooting allows it to see the textures. This is rare, but happens now and then. Also, make sure you have the FSX
SP1 Service pack installed, see above question.
Question: My aircraft shows up, but my gauges arent showing. Why?
Answer: The installer at times will place the Gauges CAB file in the 'stock' location, C: drive. If you have your Sim in a different
location then usual, such as OS64 Program Files (64) or in another drive (or both of the above), then simply track down where the
installer placed your LHC_EV.CAB file and drop it into your main Gauges folder in FSX. You can also run the installer to a TEMP folder
on your desktop, using the browse button before file uploads begin. After it finishes, look in your gauges folder in there, locate the
CAN file and drop that in the Gauges folder in FSX.
Question: Will flying this plane for over 10 hours at a time cause bags under my eyes, double vision, and other such side effects? Or
have you figured out gaming codes and other such enhancements that will enable me to fly this thing continuously around the clock?
Answer: No.... It will still wear you out and cause double vision and blood shot eyes from extreme over-time flying. We suggest
you take breaks. Go outside, see the sun, listen to the birds, play in the rain, then get right back into your plane and fly some more.
(Thats how I do it).
Question: Where is the Checklist?
Answer: It is built into the Pilots Manual, and also located in the Lists section inside the Dynon D-100 PFD screen.
Question: I see a ton of detail on the engine. Doesnt that bring down frame rates on this plane?
Answer: No. The engine will 'hide' or disappear when the cowling is in place. What this does is take away the need for the computer
to render the engine assembly, thus no drag on frame rates.
The Instrument Panel on the Dynamic was created from factory drawings of one of their model ranges, this one featuring
the Dynon D-100 and the AvMap GPS system and full battery of analog gauges.
Features of this plane package include;
* High detail Dynon D-100 PFD screen with sub-menu systems and full in-system adjustments and settable and
removeable elements from the main screen and popup HSI with detailed flight data, wind direction, flight plan status, etc.
* HS34 sister unit to the D-100; Adjuster knobs for heading, Localizer, and AP ALT. settings. (Easier to manage with
knobs then menu-button selections).
* High Functionality Garmin SL-30 Radio with many many features and functions
* High Functionality Garmin GTX-375 Transponder
* FlyBox Prop Pitch Management Computer that can set engine RPM and Pitch automatically. User Friendly.
* Soft night lighting without a dome light for cool, realistic night flights.
* 'IN' aircraft Owners Flight Manual. This enables you to read up on the plane 'in' the aircraft. 40 pages.
* Fuel Flow Management Computer with the fixed gear Dynamic.
* Hideable plexi in the canopy structure of the Dynamics in FSX for those bothered with inner plexi tinting and reflections.
These are screenshots of the Dynamic being run through its paces in Flight Simulator. Note the extreme attention to every
single nut and bolt on the exterior (and interior) of the plane. Things from cowling quick release screws to the brakes
assemblies on the RG variant. Everything possible was reproduced on this high detail virtual aircraft. All the animations,
the wild wing design, flaps assemblies, the intricate perimeter of the edges of the canopy structure, the rear cubby
compartment with an emergency ELT transmitter (Yellow box), and even deployable baggage.
|FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The Dynamic comes with a huge amount of special features.
* Viewable high detail Rotax 112 UL engine complete with Ducati high performance ignition module and 2 stroke oil
* Selectable Wing Types (with or without Winglets) from 'in' the actual aircraft (flip a switch, the wings change).
* Selectable Fuselage Types (with or without rear windows) from 'in' the actual aircraft (flip a switch, the wings change).
* Selectable Pilot Loadouts (in FS2004 only) with male, female, or couple pilots, or non-laden, from 'within' the aircraft...
* Detachable wings to see what the plane looks like when its about to be transported or stored for the winter.
* Cool small vent windows that have loud air noise when you slide them open.
* Sound effects through out for all switches and levers.
|SCREENSHOTS BY FAMED PHOTOGRAPHER NICK CHURCHILL
|SCREENSHOTS BY FAMED PHOTOGRAPHER NICK CHURCHILL
|SCREENSHOTS BY FAMED PHOTOGRAPHER NICK CHURCHILL
REQUIREMENTS: 4 Gigs of RAM and for FSX, you 'must' have the FSX SP1 Service
Pack installed, or have FSX Gold with Accelleration (Disc2) installed.
Bugs and Issues
There are presently no known bugs
PLEASE WAIT AS THE GRAPHIC INTENSIVE PAGE LOADS
This is the Dynamic Paint Kit for the exterior
of the sleek WT-9. This is in layered format,
with shading and details on the upper layers,
base colors on the bottom, and stripes and
things in the middle layers. This is in PSD
format, created in Adobe Photoshop 6.0.
You should be able to use Photo Shop Pro,
and Gimp to work these. Instructions
included. Package contains Fuselage, Left
Wing, Right Wing, and Center Section, 4
PSD's and 4 JPG's. Where an air respirator
when around paint fumes. ;)
Want to be kept up to date on all of the fleet of Lionheart Creations? Want to know
when sales are happening, or when updates come out, or new product line launches
occur? Sign up for the LHC newsletter and be kept 'in-the-know' with all of the LHC fleet.
LHC Newsletters by Email
Build 1.3 is now released. You can get a
complementary update if you have already
purchased the Dynamic FSX vesionsion.
* Performance tune for better frame rates
* New click and flip Metric to SAE 'Auxilary' gauges
* 5 New Interior cockpit Camera views
* 7 New Exterior Camera views
* Graphics to rear bulkhead enhanced
* Rear windows sills smoothly recessed
* Leather upholstery totally redone to look like the
stock factory leather
* Joystick leather boot assembly modified
* Front carpet edge stripping modified
* Post LHC Paint Scheme addons now included in the
* Male Pilot's eye repaired
* Exterior model fitted with non functioning
instruments for performance boost
* Now features Prepar3D Installer option
|NOW PREPAR3D V4 READY. RELEASES GOING OUT TO ALL OUR VENDORS NOW.